Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Burn

Well, She's gone.
The chubby monster with glasses that run havoc in my life.

You've given me something without expecting a return
You've told me your dreams
You've shown me the things that you couldn't do
And then you left ...

Its Just unfair, what the world shown me, and what the world took from me!

It's only been 3 months, but felt like years.
And the bridge that we build for the last month
makes the separation easier
is it ?

But when i see you from a far,
i can't stop to feel lonely
Like this bridge has become the invisible barrier that separated our to world
I wonder, what will happen if we met in a different time, different world and a different life time.

Enough whining, I guess this is just what my way of saying goodbye.

No comments: