Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

When september comes...

Let this be a reminder, i can't sleep well for 2 days because of this next presentation. My stomach acid fluid acting up. They've asked to much at the last minute, so many things have happened in the past week.

From a simple informal meeting, into a large workshop attended by the divisions head. Maybe its better if i don't give a damn with the sudden changes and act according to the previous scenario.

So, when September comes, i will have my answer. I was never meant for this, i only accept it to challenge my self. So when the challenge is over, no need to make the rest of my life miserable. The fortune, may sway me a bit. But here here, when September comes, just say what you really feel.

Its time to say enough !

3 comments:

Adityo Ananta said...

kis ada lowongan pre-sales nih di sini :D
d***x resign :p
test masuk-nya cincay lah

hmz said...

yoi coi, gw ini (ama angga) yang ngoreksi tesnya

:ngacir:

B said...

wogh parah, pake nama. Edit-edit. Ogah ah, gw maunya langsung peng-siun :P