Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a first day

Okay2, you remembered that first day ? When you introduced to the culture, showed the company hierarchy, introduced to whole lots of people and having a hard time remembering all of their names.

And then you settle down a bit, trying to absorb and process that huge information while installing your laptop, check your new email account, etc, etc.

Well i just had one of that episode. Except that it had something extra, the indonesian call it 'special, pake telor' :) I found my self going to the client with my peers and join a UAT meeting with the user. Though as an observer only, but talking about hand on experience :P I Haven't completed installing my laptop yet. This gonna be one hell of experience, working in this company.

So this is the corporate life, what an introduction :P

No comments: