Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Din

I hate the word "Religious People" !

As if, people, normal common people, is not someone that truly believe their religion. But people that see used their religion when ever they see fit with their causes. Here the law of togetherness apply. Together we are strong, not actually right, but strong enough to create a common wisdom, which eventually passed to generation to come. And the people who truly believe with their religion, will somehow get labeled, pushed away, and become not ordinary.

For me, my religion is very special, very private, i keep it as a treasure and a guide for my self. It is a journey, to understand your self, to understand this world, and to understand your soul, and what it really want. So, you think I'm religious ?

Like i said, i hate that word. But i do believe in my religion, I've done many wrong thing according to my religion, but i still believe it, it managed to guide my live and stopped me from committing a great sin. Like I said, its a journey. And its human to make mistakes, but you need to learn from it.

So what the urges that push me to write this ? Its because in this era, when ever i look. I see how religion is being pushed away from our daily life. As if its a different entity between what we do in day light, at work. And what we do at night in our home.

When you make a business decision, you only based in on your economic or management knowledge. Push away what your soul know and only used your brain, its the logical thing to do right ? And many other thing in our daily life where we made decisions only based on logic. No matter how hard your heart cry or torn to pieces. No wonder so many people felt so lost, depressed, unhappy. Its only our own doing, our own ignorance that we didn't take care of our soul, pushed it away. And now we're just an empty shell of meat, bone and logic.

This is not natural, because human needs happiness, love and peace. And those things isn't reside in your brain. It is entities that attached to your soul. So please, from now on, listen to your soul. And bit by bit nurture it with doing what is right whenever you can. You don't need to change the world, your workplace, or your even your friend. All you have to do is stay strong, don't torture your self with changing everything immediately. Stay in this path, because only you yourself understand what your true happiness is, and one day .... it will come to you.

No comments: