Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

What Does your Day meant to you ?

For me, mostly its about work. What i neglect yesterday, what i need to prepare for next week project activities. Learn-learn-learn about our product, etc. While weekend was fill with lazying up at my room, and maybe some activities that would keep me from getting kicked out from this human society.

That is why i enjoy long weekend. Since taking holiday need me to prepare who in charge for me at work. Or the deadline is to short for you to take holiday reasons. In this 3 long weekend i manage to do the things that my brain wants. It do everything that it wants. Learn new things without focus, the adrenaline thrill that it needs. Waking up till morning, etc. No matter how unproductive and lazy that sounds. Somehow i fill enrich. And each days means something, i feel like I'm growing limitless to my potential.

I wish all of my day would feel like this. Not knowing of what i would learn, or what I'm going to achieve that day. Instead of in the frame of work like ogre from 8-5. Hopefully that day will come soon, somewhere in this year :D

~FD

No comments: